TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Where more than $2,000ex GST in hardware/software is being supplied, a deposit of 20% of the hardware/software portion of the quote is payable on placement of order.
- Balance of hardware/software costs is payable strictly prior to the installation date. Failure to pay the balance will result in delayed delivery and installation.
- Where service time is quoted and balance of quote is not paid by installation date, balance is payable strictly within the payment terms nominated on the invoice.
- Where service time is not quoted, an invoice will be raised for the balance outstanding at completion of work. This invoice is payable within seven days.
- In the event of a project which spans two or more months, progress payments may be requested at monthly intervals.
- A 1.5% processing fee is charged for all credit card payments.
- Any costs incurred due to unpaid invoices will be added to the outstanding amount appearing on the invoice from Loyal I.T., interest on overdue amounts will be charged at 12% plus an administration fee of $100ex GST.
- Any quote is valid for fourteen days from date of issue. After this time prices may be subject to change.
- Title of goods for product supplied does not pass until Loyal I.T. Solutions has received payment in full.
- Costs for some products in any quotation are subject to alteration without notification by our suppliers. In the event of these changes we reserve the right to adjust our prices accordingly.
- Installation services quoted at a fixed cost do not include time that may be required in relation to faulty hardware or operating system problems that are not supplied as part of this proposal.
- Where third party product is supplied by Loyal I.T. you acknowledge that Loyal I.T. are not the manufacturers and as such do not take responsibility for losses resulting directly or indirectly through the use of the product supplied.
- Any warranty provided by third parties does not include Loyal I.T. service time required for configuration of equipment.